STOCK AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SUPPLY & CONVERSION
Now our clients can enjoy total individuality from Nene. Starting with our Desert Fighter enhanced Ford Ranger 3.2 Wildtrak or Limited variants, you can continue onwards to further modify with the largest and most developed upgrades offered in the industry to improve ride quality, handling, braking, BHP and performance, interior comfort, styling, sound quality and exterior look, style and stance of your Nene built Ford Ranger. Please note we do not supply new standard specification Ford Rangers, only individually tailored and enhanced trucks to meet our client’s needs when purchasing new.
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR LATEST AVAILABILITY – ORDERING as we have a number of automatic and manual Limited and Wildtrak spec 3.2 Rangers on order or available now.
DESERT FIGHTER 32 STANDARD SPECIFICATION:
- Full exterior body colour match to factory finish.
- RAPTOR COATED extreme wheel arch kit
- Nene Wild grille panel
- Wild 17″ black split-rim alloys on Cooper tyres
- Graduated front window privacy glass
- Desert Fighter graphics and decal kit
- Satin black Raptor coat to roof bars, side step trims and light surrounds
FURTHER NENE ENHANCEMENTS INCLUDED IN THIS BUILD
- Bespoke Nene Smooth Tune Performance ECU
FURTHER NENE ENHANCEMENTS OFFERED
- Suspension upgrade options, full air-ride, heavy duty/lifted or smooth-ride
- Bespoke Nene Smooth Tune Performance ECU
- Further oversize, fast road, all terrain or mud terrain tyre upgrades
- Front or rear pick up bed recovery winch systems
- High flow, large bore, performance intercooler for more torque, BHP
- Vortex Performance flow stainless exhaust system
- Nene symphony audio system
- Full cabin sound proofing and insulation
- WILD extreme Baja bumper
- Rear WILD Chaser bar with mounts for auxiliary lighting
- Full range of UK made Lazer Lamps LED mirror reflection lighting
- Upgrade to larger caliper and rotors for improved braking
- Full range of expedition kit, canopies, bumpers, roof tents and roof racks
- Full bespoke ‘one-off’ fabrication, engineering and interior trimming
- Raptor coating paint process to exterior in satin colours to suit your tastes
- Speedliner heavy duty loadbed protection liner
- Roller top security covers
- Rigidek lift up rear security covers
- Easy up/down tailgate damper system
- Satin silver 17″ outer wheel rims, oversize BFG AT tyres
- Bespoke Nene grille incorporating LAZER Triple R 16 LED light
- Full range of Lazer Triple R, utility and ST, RS LED lighting systems
- 5.0 V8 435 BHP Mustang instal (for automatic 3.2 models only)
We can offer several financing options from a range of specialist providers. We provide a finance calculator on this page to give you a rough idea of what the costs will be. You can input your own figures to vary the loan term and amount of deposit to give you different figures. The rates and figures quoted are for illustration only and will be subject to status and approval. In some cases you may be able to include the fitment of aftermarket modifications and accessories but we can also offer separate finance for those if preferred. Please contact us with your requirements so that we can source the best finance package.
When purchasing a vehicle from Nene Overland it could still have a manufacturer's warranty in place but we also offer a free 6 month warranty underwritten by WarrantyWise. Their industry leading policies offer comprehensive cover to give you complete peace of mind when buying a new vehicle. There are different levels of cover depending on the age and mileage of the vehicle and they will cover everything from new to 15 years old and up to 140,000 miles. You are free to extend the standard 6-month warranty if you so wish, please discuss this with our sales team at the time of purchasing. And don't worry if you are buying one of our Classic or older specialist vehicles that falls outside the WarrantyWise Scheme, we have other options available.
Click here to see the full WarrantyWise policy details
It should be no surprise that when you buy a vehicle that is a little different from an everyday runabout your options for insurance can become severely limited. If you've also modified your vehicle and fitted a bunch of accessories things can get very complicated very quickly. Luckily there are a number of insurance companies that know that not everyone wants a a standard car and they can offer insurance to suit your vehicle. We work closely with a number of companies to try and get our clients the best deals and can recommend several specialists. Click here for our handy guide to 4x4 Insurance