Please enquire with our Peterborough or Maidenhead teams for first class help and advice and stock availability as we continually have new Wildtrak and Limited 3.2TDci trucks arriving. Or discuss your exact requirements with us and order your ultimate pick up from Nene Overland. The king of all pick ups can then be further enhanced with our Street and Desert Fighter upgrades .
Street Fighter – as shown – is finished in Moondust Silver metallic, based on Wildtrak 3.2 6 speed manual with tow bar, further enhanced for the ultimate looking Ranger.
Full body colour coding with contrast satin black step trims and roof rails with our own full bespoke Street Fighter grille and cowl. Street Fighter slimline wheel arches with our Wild 20″ split rim alloy wheels on Cooper LTZs, the best choice for the road. All finished off with Street Fighter branding kit. Further optional popular factory order upgrades, automatic transmission, off road pack and driver assist packs. A wide range of Ford factory colours are available or one can look at our Anthrecite satin raptor coats for the ultimate look.
Menu of costs as above
- STREET FIGHTER WHEEL ARCH KIT. Sleek look. Satin black – supply and fit. (fits pre and post facelift models 2012 to 2017) £399
To etch prime above and paint flat or metallic colour: £248
- BESPOKE FRONT GRILLE COWLING. Colour matched or contrast colour with billet Nene Overland Camel mounted to centre of grille as per demo Street Fighter: £795
- COLOUR MATCH OR CONTRAST COLOUR BODY styling. To etch prime and add body or contrast colour to rear pick up bed, rear cab moulding, front bumper moulding, rear bumper: £998
- Colour or contrast etch prime, paint door mirrors: £88
- Etch prime silver roof rails and outer side step trims to finish in satin black raptor coat; £248
- DESERT OR STREET FIGHTER LOGO KIT. Including fit £148
- STREET FIGHTER 20″ WHEEL & TYRE package. Black Street Fighter 20″ split rim alloys fitted with Cooper LTZ 275 55 x 20 fast road, quiet drive tyres (4) with Ford tyre pressure monitors fitted: £1998
Please enquire about our vast range of bespoke upgrades
We can offer several financing options from a range of specialist providers. We provide a finance calculator on this page to give you a rough idea of what the costs will be. You can input your own figures to vary the loan term and amount of deposit to give you different figures. The rates and figures quoted are for illustration only and will be subject to status and approval. In some cases you may be able to include the fitment of aftermarket modifications and accessories but we can also offer separate finance for those if preferred. Please contact us with your requirements so that we can source the best finance package.
When purchasing a vehicle from Nene Overland it could still have a manufacturer's warranty in place but we also offer a free 6 month warranty underwritten by WarrantyWise. Their industry leading policies offer comprehensive cover to give you complete peace of mind when buying a new vehicle. There are different levels of cover depending on the age and mileage of the vehicle and they will cover everything from new to 15 years old and up to 140,000 miles. You are free to extend the standard 6-month warranty if you so wish, please discuss this with our sales team at the time of purchasing. And don't worry if you are buying one of our Classic or older specialist vehicles that falls outside the WarrantyWise Scheme, we have other options available.
Click here to see the full WarrantyWise policy details
It should be no surprise that when you buy a vehicle that is a little different from an everyday runabout your options for insurance can become severely limited. If you've also modified your vehicle and fitted a bunch of accessories things can get very complicated very quickly. Luckily there are a number of insurance companies that know that not everyone wants a a standard car and they can offer insurance to suit your vehicle. We work closely with a number of companies to try and get our clients the best deals and can recommend several specialists. Click here for our handy guide to 4x4 Insurance