Check out our recently completed 470 BHP 6.4 V8 Hemi powered Wild Rubicon edition. Based on left hand drive 2013 Rubicon with all the usual refinements, only 14,000 miles from new.As we have been building custom engineered 4X4s for many years we felt it was the right time to roll out our Hemi V8 instal for the Iconic Wrangler. With automatic gearbox, front and rear difflocks, front axle sway bar disconnect, AEV’s 4.5″ dual sport lifted suspension set up, front and rear bumpers and heavy duty wheel carrier all stood on Cooper STT 37” MT tyres not only is this great truck an eye full but also ready to conquer any road, rock or track out there.
This conversion is also available for right hand drive Jeep Wrangler. A 6.4 V8 Hemi 470 BHP instal into all 3.6 V6 wranglers starts at £24,995+vat.We have also taken the opportunity to totally refinish this Wrangler’s original factory green paintwork with Volcano grey Anthrecite Raptor with heavy duty light textured coating. Together with full soft top and light grey perforated leather centres with our WILD JEEP logos to set off these fantastic carbon backed seats.
For any of the above enhancements or complete turn key pre owned or new Jeep Wild Wrangler editions please talk to our helpful teams at either Peterborough or Maidenhead.
Jeep Wrangler AEV 6.4 V8 Wild Hemi
2013 14000 mile Left hand drive Jeep Wrangler Rubicon £27,995
- 470 BHP 6.4 V8 petrol instal – £23,995
- New Mopar full soft top – £2,250
- Smooth raptor coat in Wild Volcano rock (To exterior and interior including contrast to dash and all door cards, interior trims etc.) – £4500
- AEV heat reduction hood – £797.01
- AEV front tubeless bumper – £1146.00
- AEV front bumper skid plate – £346.61
- AEV Rear bumper – £935.90
- AEV Rear wheel carrier – £762.24
- AEV 4.5″ dual sport premium suspension – £2,082.20
- AEV front and rear rubber mats – £206.66
- 5 X salta black wheels 17″ (5) – £1,154.16
- Cooper STT tyres 37 X 12.5 – 17 (5) – £875
- Lazer Lamp RS4 spot and DLRs bumper mounted – £460.00
- Lazer Lamp wiring loom for above – £54.16
- Wild LED headlights – £499
- Wild Raptor front protection grille – £495
- Wild Carbon Anthrecite denim sports seats front/rear (4) – £3,995
- Wild Denim roll bar covers throughout – £795
- Sub total before VAT for all parts and equipment – £45,348.94
- Further labour to carry out the instal and complete – £4,800
Sub total – £50,148.94
Vat – £10,029.79
Truck – £28,995
Total – £89,173.73
Retail price – £88,995
Popular options (all plus vat)
- Lazer RS4 front bumper mounted DLR – Spot lights – £450
- Wiring loom for above – £58
- Lazer rear mounted spot light – £125
- HORN black edition 9500lb recovery winch – £699
If you would like YOUR Jeep JK upgraded to full fat V8 power using the awesome 6.4 litre HEMI then please give us a call. We offer a full drive-in-drive-out upgrade service. (click here for more information
We can offer several financing options from a range of specialist providers. We provide a finance calculator on this page to give you a rough idea of what the costs will be. You can input your own figures to vary the loan term and amount of deposit to give you different figures. The rates and figures quoted are for illustration only and will be subject to status and approval. In some cases you may be able to include the fitment of aftermarket modifications and accessories but we can also offer separate finance for those if preferred. Please contact us with your requirements so that we can source the best finance package.
When purchasing a vehicle from Nene Overland it could still have a manufacturer's warranty in place but we also offer a free 6 month warranty underwritten by WarrantyWise. Their industry leading policies offer comprehensive cover to give you complete peace of mind when buying a new vehicle. There are different levels of cover depending on the age and mileage of the vehicle and they will cover everything from new to 15 years old and up to 140,000 miles. You are free to extend the standard 6-month warranty if you so wish, please discuss this with our sales team at the time of purchasing. And don't worry if you are buying one of our Classic or older specialist vehicles that falls outside the WarrantyWise Scheme, we have other options available.
Click here to see the full WarrantyWise policy details
It should be no surprise that when you buy a vehicle that is a little different from an everyday runabout your options for insurance can become severely limited. If you've also modified your vehicle and fitted a bunch of accessories things can get very complicated very quickly. Luckily there are a number of insurance companies that know that not everyone wants a a standard car and they can offer insurance to suit your vehicle. We work closely with a number of companies to try and get our clients the best deals and can recommend several specialists. Click here for our handy guide to 4x4 Insurance