The ST-4 is our most versatile lamp. For such a compact and low profile design the ST4 certainly delivers on performance - 1 lux @ 197m. Used extensively within the Motorsport and Off-Road sector, as well as for commercial applications, the ST range is also fully approved to SAE and ECE regulations as a Driving beam headlamp. Light is dispersed in a combination spot/flood beam pattern. With a fully aluminium enclosure, gore-tex breather membrane, thermal management and a virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate lens plus Hardcoat, the ST-4 is a world class high performance lighting product, that is built to last. The LEDs used with the lamps are from a world leader in LED technology, and symbolic of all components, they have been designed and sourced with an uncompromising commitment to quality and performance.
Intelligent current control (soft start ramping), and Pulse Width Modulation deliver extreme luminosity and durability.
(Photos shown of different vehicles may not be displaying this particular model.)
- x1 ST-4 Black LED Lamp
- x1 Centre Mount (1114k)
- x1 Wiring and Installation Instructions
- Fully ECE Approved for Road use
- 3 Year Warranty
- Designed & manufactured in Britain
- Electronic Thermal Management
- Fully Aluminium body
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens with hardcoat lacquer
- IP67 Watertight
- Available colours: Black and Titanium
- Comes as standard with 70cm cable, including pre-wired male & female connectors.
- Vehicle wiring kits available as option parts
- Supplied mount can also be placed above the unit for top mounting
WHY BUY A LAZER PRODUCT?