Raptor 1 litre kit in Black
Protect your Off-Road 4x4 Vehicle with Raptor. A TOUGH protective coating
RAPTOR is a highly durable protective coating that ensures protection against mechanical damage, fuels, hydraulic oils, rust, corrosion, salt water, damp, extreme temperatures and off-road muddy good fun. U-POL offers a complete line of accessory products to prep, apply and upgrade your RAPTOR application.
The new 1L RAPTOR kit is ideal for smaller applications and touch-ups. Compatible with RAPTOR standard and professonal application guns. Each kit contains 750ml of RAPTOR and 250ml of hardener in an eye-catching retail packaging. The 1L RAPTOR kit covers approximately 3m². Compatible with both RAPTOR standard and professional application guns.
Use for automotive, construction, marine, recreational, industrial, agricultural and commercial applications.
Nene Overland are Raptor stockists in the Land Rover aftermarket.
- RAPTOR is available in black and tintable versions.
- The tintable version can be altered to suit the colour of your vehicle by adding a small amount of automotive solvent paint.
- RAPTOR can be applied as a smooth finish through to a very coarse finish.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to use: simply FILL - SHAKE - SHOOT®
- Easy to clean
- Provides excellent UV protection
- Waterproof - provides a water tight seal, keeping water out and protects new surfaces against rust
- Sound deadener (reduces noise and vibrations)
- Protects against rust, corrosion salt, damp and extreme temperatures
- High resistance to everyday and off-road use
- Abrasion and stain resistant
- Dries rapidly, is flexible
- Provides excellent adhesion
- No need to wax after application
- Chequer plate and grills
- Loading area
- Underbody protection
- Bumpers and bull bars
- Sills, side rails and steps
- Wheels and wheel arches
- Part and full vehicle overspray
- And much more...
- U-POL Stonechip gun
- Painted surfaces
- Bare Metal
- Polyester Fillers
*Some substrates require additional surface preparation before applying RAPTOR PROTECTIVE COATINGS