JW Speaker LED Fog Lights 6145 J 4" Round Chrome
The Model 6145 J Series off-road LED fog light, like its predecessor the Model 6145, retrofits stock Jeep fog lights in OEM and aftermarket bumpers. It utilizes unique anti-flicker technology to eliminates the flickering commonly associated with pulse width modulation (PWM) signals in 2014 and newer model year Jeeps – no bulky anti-flicker harnesses necessary!
The unique styling of our signature solid-optics with proprietary technology makes the Model 6145 J Series an ideal off-road fog light for placement for your Jeep.
- Designed exclusively for Jeep Fog Lights
- Intended for 2014 & newer model year Jeep Wranglers
- If you have a 2013 or older model year Jeep Wrangler, please use the standard Model 6145
- Splicing required
- Retrofits Stock and Aftermarket Bumpers with Stock Mounting Configurations
- DOT, ECE, and Transport Canada compliant
- Also available with pedestal mount (Model 6150 J Series)
Price is for a PAIR of 4" CHROME Round Bumper Mount
J.W. SPEAKER - LED lighting to outfit your entire needs
Established in 1935, J.W. Speaker is the world's leading manufacturer of innovative off-road LED lighting products. If you demand superior visibility, extreme durability and unmatched longevity, look no further than J.W. Speaker:
- OEMs such as Harley-Davidson, Polaris, and Chrysler use J.W. Speaker products because our engineered beam patterns are second to none.
- Extensive use in the armed forces is a testament to the military-grade construction and dependability of J.W. Speaker's LED lighting products.
- J.W. Speaker products are built to last. We back up this statement by offering the industry's leading warranty.
Off-Road enthusiasts trust J.W. Speaker’s premium performance LED headlights because of their superior visibility, rugged durability, and unique look that comes with every product.
- The same heavy duty construction we use for the U.S. Military
- Solid state electronics withstand shock & vibration
- No breakable bulbs, fragile filaments or sensitive electrodes
- Last 50+ times longer than stock halogen headlights
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.