JW Speaker LED Off Road 7" Lights TS4000 Black
The Model TS4000 is a 7” round LED auxiliary light designed specifically with rugged off-road use in mind. Combining the latest in LED technology with engineered solid optics, the TS4000 is an LED off-road light that projects a powerful 133,000 candela of bright, white light!
Design features a heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing and state-of-the-art LEDs, which are resistant to the shock and vibration. The shallow 2” depth provides users with mounting flexibility ideal for off-road enthusiasts who want to customize their rig. The Model TS4000 offers a powerful LED off-road light ideal for lighting up any terrain!
- New optics that projects a powerful 133,000 candela of bright, white light!
- Shallow 2″ depth provides additional mounting flexibility.
- Heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing.
- ECE versions (not for use in the U.S.) feature DRL functions.
- Super bright LEDs provide maximum visibility
- Slim profile for versatile mounting
- Die-cast housing & impact-resistant lens provide rugged durability
- Built to withstand the rigours of off-roading
- Road legal in Europe
Price is for a PAIR of 7" Auxiliary Off Road LED Lights in BLACK
J.W. SPEAKER - LED lighting to outfit your entire needs
Established in 1935, J.W. Speaker is the world's leading manufacturer of innovative off-road LED lighting products. If you demand superior visibility, extreme durability and unmatched longevity, look no further than J.W. Speaker:
- OEMs such as Harley-Davidson, Polaris, and Chrysler use J.W. Speaker products because our engineered beam patterns are second to none.
- Extensive use in the armed forces is a testament to the military-grade construction and dependability of J.W. Speaker's LED lighting products.
- J.W. Speaker products are built to last. We back up this statement by offering the industry's leading warranty.
Off-Road enthusiasts trust J.W. Speaker’s premium performance LED headlights because of their superior visibility, rugged durability, and unique look that comes with every product.
- The same heavy duty construction we use for the U.S. Military
- Solid state electronics withstand shock & vibration
- No breakable bulbs, fragile filaments or sensitive electrodes
- Last 50+ times longer than stock halogen headlights
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.