Meyer PathPro Snowplough
The Meyer Path Pro is a commercial-grade, full-trip plough 1.8m wide. It features highway-inspired flared wings that ‘scoop and funnel’ the snow faster and farther to help remove snow faster than any other plow on the market. Designed to fit into tight areas where large vehicles can’t reach. It is available in either MANUAL lift version (standard) or ELECTRIC lift. Please select which version you require when ordering.
The Path Pro's 65-degree attack angle scrapes the surface more cleanly than standard straight blades. Shop around for other ATV-compatible snow ploughs and you will find there's nothing like it on the market.
Patented Self-Angling or 5-Position Lock Angle - The Choice Is Yours
Only the Path Pro comes standard with automatic Self-Angling™. Self-Angling works by sensing which side of the plough is gathering the most snow, then automatically angles the blade in that direction. Or, if you prefer, you can lock the plough in one of five different positions. The Path Pro's five position lock-n-go system allows you to angle the moldboard by simply pulling a heavy-duty spring loaded handle.
The plough designed for single site applications. Weighing just 85 - 95kg, the PathPro2 is strong in the right places but light enough to comply to vehicle manufacturers specifications. It is suitable for light duty work and can be mounted on most sub 3.5 tonne commercial 4x4 vehicles commonly found in facilities management duties today. Your vehicle can become a snow plough in just a few minutes, clearing small access roads, driveways and carparks without you breaking in to a sweat.
This full width plough (2.00m) features a 450mm depth blade with a steel cutting edge. A Urethane cutting edge is available as an option.
The plough features automatic angling to left and right. Lift and lower may be carried out manually or from inside the cab with a electric remote control actuator, depending on your choice of model.
- Slot & Tab Construction – A strong and more precise way to construct steel fabrications.
- Robotically-Welded Seams & Cross-Sections – State-of-the-art robotic welders never get tired and never make a mistake.
- Heavy-Duty Trip Springs – Heavier gauge and more efficient design yield the longest service life in the industry protecting your vehicle and plough
- DURA-SLICK™ Paint System – Automotive style paint with Teflon® baked on to the steel for durability and better snow-rolling action.
EASE OF USE
- When it’s cold, wet and dark, struggling with a stubborn snowplough is the last thing you want to do.
- The PathPro2 attaches or detaches to a 2” receiver hitch in under a minute with just one pin. (no tools required).
- No need to leave the vehicle cab to angle the plough left or right.
- The plough is fully floating to follow the contours of the surface.
The Meyer PathPro Snowplough is for OFF ROAD use only.