Reversing Camera Kit
Seeing exactly what is behind a Land Rover is not easy using conventional mirrors. This kit is a practical driver assistance device with the primary objective of helping the driver to see things that they may not otherwise see when reversing. The kit is engineered to the highest standards with a focus on making it simple to install, robust and discreet. One connection is made to the reversing light circuit and ground to the bodywork. A single cable is then fed through the vehicle from the back to the front to connect the camera to the 3.5” slim line monitor. No other work is involved. When the vehicle is put into reverse gear, a sharp and vivid image is instantly displayed on the screen.
The camera is the only external part and much like the vehicle it will be installed on it can be submerged in water, it can be blasted by a jet wash, sprayed with mud. Effectively there is very little that can be done to damage the camera, short of hitting it with a solid object. But even then it can withstand some abuse.
- Waterproof rear view or reverse camera.
- Small, discreet, MicroBlock™ colour camera.
- Slimline 3.5” LCD monitor.
- Typically installed above number plate to include the rear bumper in the field of view.
- Outstanding image quality both day and night.
- Panoramic view.
- Instant image on.
- Single cable installation technology - easy to install.
- IP68 rated so 100% water and dust proof.
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
Rear facing camera kit with monitor. The camera is typically mounted under the number plate on a Land rover Defender and on the rear end door handle on a Land Rover Freelander, Land Rover Discovery or Range Rover Classic.