Ford Ranger Volcano Smooth Raptor Coat
Our Volcano Raptor Coat gives a great smooth but hard wearing exterior finish to your Ford Ranger. It can be colour matched to your existing colour or you can choose any contrasting or complimentary finish.
Our standard Volcano Raptor coat includes the exterior panels only but does not include the inner door frames, pickup bed, engine bay or underside of the bonnet. We recommend a heavier duty application of textured Raptor Coating for the pickup bed to provide the maximum protection and preserve the life and appearance of the bed.
The application of Raptor coating takes place at our dedicated Bodyshop47 facility near Peterborough. Please enquire with our service team before booking if you require delivery or collection of your vehicle.
- Exterior Panels only: £3,495
- Inner door A, B and C posts, inner sills, door top returns to match exterior panels: £695
- Pickup loadbed in heavy duty, thick, textured and hard wearing finish in satin black or bespoke colour: £595
We have included photos of other vehicles that have had full-body Raptor Coat for reference only.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to clean
- Provides excellent UV protection
- Waterproof - provides a water tight seal, keeping water out and protects new surfaces against rust
- Sound deadener (reduces noise and vibrations)
- Protects against rust, corrosion salt, damp and extreme temperatures
- High resistance to everyday and off-road use
- Abrasion and stain resistant
- Dries rapidly, is flexible
- Provides excellent adhesion
- No need to wax after application