Hannibal 2.0m Deluxe Family Roof Tent
Click Image for Gallery
Hannibal roof tents have been designed and tested in the harsh environment of Africa.
- The material used is 380g ripstop polycotton which has been impregnated at manufacture with a technique called Dynaproofing.The material is breathable but 100% waterproof.
- All seams are double stiched and edged and have a waterproofing emulsion applied when stitched.
- All zips are YKK.
- Side windows and doors are fitted with insect screens and zipped canvas covers.
- The base board is made from 12mm marine ply for the best insulation.
- The mattress is a 70mm high density foam which helps make it very comfortable and the mattress cover is removable for cold washing.
- Raised flysheet for shading and coolness.
- The tent has a zipped waterproof cover that is fixed at one end.
- The tents have a two piece ladder with the top half fixed to the base board.