Hannibal 2.4m Side Awning
These awnings are designed to provide shade, comfort and protection against rain and wind when camping. Speed and ease of setup is of paramount importance to enable usage while en-route, e.g. for a quick stop at lunchtime
- They are designed to mount easily to the Hannibal roof rack range and can be adapted to fit other racks.
- They are made of the same ripstop polycotton as the Hannibal roof tent and the frame is made of aluminium.
- The awning is a one man operation and is totally self-supporting and freestanding requiring no legs.
- Awning sides are also available.
- This awning fits all of the LONGER Hannibal racks, (e.g. Defender 110) the awning extension may be needed for some models
- Canvas extends to 2.0m
- Sides are available for all Hannibal Awnings. Turn your awning into a changing room or extra sleeping room by simply zipping on sides to the awning.