Hannibal Impi Roof Tent
Click Image for Gallery
The Impi tent is an aerodynamic fibreglass resin laminate shelled roof tent.
- Two gas struts help with the opening.
- The sides are made of the same ripstop polycotton used in the other Hannibal roof tents and is impregnated using a waterproofing system called Dynaproofing, this system means that you do not need to reproof the material.
- The seams have a waterproof emulsion applied when stitched.
- All zips are YKK.
- Side windows and rear door are fitted with insect screens.
- The mattress is made from 70mm high density foam which helps make it very comfortable and the mattress cover is removable for cleaning.
- It comes with a fixed light on the anti condensation roof lining.
- Bedding can be stored inside when closed.
- The tent is also lockable when closed.