Click Image for Gallery
The ST-8 produces 1 lux @ 280m and is tuned to have a combination spot/flood beam pattern, for good distance illumination with greater visibility at the side of the road/track. With a fully aluminium enclosure, gore-tex breather membrane, thermal management and a virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate lens plus Hardcoat, the ST-8 is a world class high performance lighting product, that is built to last. The LEDs used within the lamp are sourced from leading manufacturers, with 50,000+ hours run time, symbolic of all components which have been designed and sourced with an uncompromising commitment to quality and performance.
Intelligent current control (soft start ramping), and Pulse Width Modulation deliver extreme luminosity and durability.
- 1x ST-8 Black LED Lamp
- 2x Centre Mount (1114k)
- 1x Wiring Instructions
- Fully ECE Approved for Road use
- 3 Year Warranty
- Designed & manufactured in Britain
- Electronic Thermal Management
- Fully Aluminium body
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens with hardcoat lacquer
- IP67 Watertight
- Available colours: Black and Titanium
- Comes as standard with 70cm cable, including pre-wired male & female connectors.
- Vehicle wiring kits available as option parts
- Supplied mount can also be placed above the unit for top mounting
WHY BUY A LAZER PRODUCT?
Founded on the principles of bringing world class LED lighting technology to its customers, Lazer Lamps products have proved time and again to outperform
the competition on track, on road, and off road. Take a look at just some of the features which make our hybrid beam driving lights so exceptional...