Meyer DrivePro Snowplough
Meyer DrivePro plough for popular 4x4s and vehicles up to 3·5 tonne
Hands-Free Ploughing With Meyer's exclusive Hands-Free Ploughing (HFP) operating a snowplough is safer and more convenient. Hands-Free ploughing automatically raises and lowers the moldboard when you shift your vehicle into drive or reverse so you can keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. And only Meyer has it. What else would you expect from a company with over 85 years of experience in the snow and ice control business?
Height/Attack Angle Meyer knows what features make a ploughing professional's job easier. That's why many of our moldboards are the industry's tallest and feature aggressive attack angles. A taller moldboard lets you push more snow with every pass. The more aggressive the attack angle, the cleaner the surface.
Interchangeable Moldboards/Controllers Ploughing contractors often look for fleetfriendly ploughs and mounts. This makes it easy to move a plough from one vehicle to another. That's why all newer Meyer straight blade and V-ploughs have interchangeable mounts and controllers.
One-Piece Plug (Patented) One-Piece Plug (Patented) Unlike competitors who have up to three plugs, the Meyer EZ-Mount Plus system comes with a one-piece patented plug to connect/disconnect the plough from the vehicle. No more fumbling in the middle of the night trying to figure out which plug goes where.
System Diagnostics System Diagnostics When you're out ploughing, issues arise. Meyer makes it easy to get you back on the road using our system diagnostics found on the back of our pistol grip controllers. Just match the controller's flashing light sequence with the chart on the back of the controller to isolate the issue. Not only does this reduce your downtime, it gets you back doing what you do best – ploughing snow.
DrivePro plough is suitable for Road Use when specified with lighting kit. Seek advice from your insurer. Download government advice from our website.
The Meyer DrivePro™ is an easy-to-use, fully functional steel snowplough operated from the comfort of your vehicle. Unlike other snowploughs, the DrivePro™ goes up, down, right or left with the push of a button.
Lightweight But Tough Weighing just 185kg, the Drive Pro is strong in the right places. Drive Pros are made with the same heavy-duty rams and hydraulic system as our full-sized snow ploughs and are assembled using Meyer’s Reliable Over-time Construction process.
Hands-Free Ploughing. Only Meyer Has It! Meyer pistol grip and joystick controllers feature a Hands-Free Ploughing (HFP) mode. When activated HFP uses the shift level to control the up/down movement of the blade.
- Slot & Tab Construction – A strong and more precise way to fit steel together.
- Robotically-Welded Seams & Cross-Sections –
- State-of-the-art robotic welders never get tired and never make a mistake.
- Triple-Layer Waterproof Seals – Three times the waterproofing protection of most plough seals.
- Heavy-Duty Trip Springs – Heavier gauge and more efficient design yield the longest service life in the industry.
- Sealed Coils & Connectors – Reduces debilitating corrosion of electrical system and mechanical parts.
- DURA-SLICK™ Paint System – Automotive style paint with Teflon® baked on to the steel for durability and better snow-rolling action.
- Patented Single-Piece Power Plug – Patented one-connector design means fewer wires and connecting points to fail.