Due in to our stock shortly we are delighted to offer one of the very best Jeep Wranglers available in UK. Fully AEV specified 3.6 V6 Rubicon being one of the most capable Jeeps ever produced, further enhanced with full complete of AEV spec. Only 27,900 miles from new is superb condition throughout in every way.
Finished in rare Gobi sand with a host of contrasting satin black A E V equipment and further off road enhancements. Truly one of the cost capable 4x4s out there. To supply and build equivalent new JL 4 door today would cost in excess of £75,000 and no 3.6 V6 petrol or hi performance deisel available any more. Only 2/2.2 petrol 4 cylinder available now. We can give you even more performance as have previously fitted super charger and performance exhausts to take standard BHP from 290 to 400 BHP. Please enquire for further help and advice.
email@example.com or 07850 156655
Due in so please contact for appointment to inspect.
- Engine 3.6L V6
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Transmission 5 Speed Automatic
- FACTORY SPECS
- AM/FM stereo radio
- Uconnect AM/FM stereo radio 430N
- Sat Nav
- Climate controlled Air conditioning
- Multimedia centre with 6.5-inch touchscreen
- Auxiliary input jack
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Hands-free communication with Bluetooth streaming
- Cargo Mat Rear compartment covered storage
- Freedom panel storage bag
- Cargo Organiser
- Courtesy lights with fade-out
- Cruise Control
- Steering wheel-mounted cruise control
- Driver Vanity Mirror
- Driver’s sliding sun visor with mirror
- Engine Block Heater
- 9 premium Alpine speakerswith all weather subwoofer
- 12-volt power outlets, 115-volt auxiliary power outlet
- 115-volt auxiliary power outlet
- Heated Seats
- Heated Mirrors
- Rear wiper, window wiper/washer
- Steering wheel Remote Audio Controls
- Single CD CD/MP3 player
AMERICAN EXPEDITION VEHICLES – off road EQUIPMENT
- AEV 4.5” RS Suspension Lift
- AEV Winch Mount-AEV Bumper
- AEV Snorkel System
- 17″AEV Borah Onyx Black Beadlock Wheels
- With Protection Rims
- 35″ Discoverer Cooper STT pro MT Tyres
- AEV Procal for Gearbox and Speedo Calibration with Large Tyres
- AEV Rear Tyre Carrier with Hi-Lift Jack Mount
- AEV Differential Covers Front and Back
- AEV premium Front Bumper with Skid
- AEV Rear Differential Slider
- AEV Rear Bumper
- AEV Hawse Fairlead Front and Rear License Pla
- AEV Heat Reduction Bonnet
- AEV Roof Rack
- WARN ZEON 10 SYNTHETIC ROPE WINCH
- WILDERNESS LIGHT BAR
LEGENDARY OFF-ROAD CAPABILITY
Meet the most capable Jeep® Wrangler ever. The Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon delivers an increased 4×4 capability and protection from the most rugged terrain, thanks to a front axle upgrade, enhanced off-road rock rails and heavy-duty AEV rear differential cover. Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon is the perfect vehicle for the most fanatic off-road enthusiasts who love to tackle the most challenging trails. The Rock-Trac® 4×4 system with Tru-Lok® locking differentials gives you a 4:1 low-gear ratio delivering more control, more torque at the wheels and lets you go virtually anywhere. Dana 44 front and rear axles with Tru-Lok® mechanical lockers offer supreme capability off-road or in slippery conditions. This axle is ready for some serious off road use.
Electronic front sway bar system lets you automatically disengage the front sway bar when driving under 18 mph in 4LO mode. The front wheels can then drop and compress up to 25% further.
AEV JK 4.5″ DUALSPORT SUSPENSION – RS
AEV’s DualSport Suspension Systems have taken off-road suspension engineering to the next level. At AEV, suspension development is about more than just adding lift height, articulation, or flashy-looking components. It’s about bringing OE-level suspension engineering to the aftermarket to create a true do-anything “dualsport” suspension – one that is both extremely capable off-road, while offering unparalleled on-road performance and handling. Even with this 4.5” suspension lift and 35” MT tyres on road performance is better than a standard JK 4 door Jeep Wrangler.
AEV BORAH DUALSPORT WHEELS
The Jeep is fitted with 35″ Cooper STT Pro tyres with 17” AEV beadlock wheels:
To increase the mobility of the Jeep operating on poor traction surfaces such as sand, mud, rocks or snow, it is necessary to increase the footprint of the tyres. This is achieved by decreasing the tyres air pressure. This mobility is only achieved if the wheels are equipped with a tyre bead locking device as the tyre pressure can be taken down to single psi figures without risk of the tyre popping off the bead. AEVs wheel design allows the use of internal beadlocks, keeping them street legal.
No matter how rough it is outside, it’s all premium inside the Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon. A unique, aggressive style that reveals the extreme nature of the Jeep® Wrangler enriched by black finishes and details. The Rubicon features leather heated seats with silver accent stitching, black interior netting, 9 speaker Alipne audio system with 6.5” touchscreen media centre with satellite navigation, climate control, cruise control, leather wrapped steering wheel audio and phone controls,and the black rubber all-weather slush mats that protect the interior.
Please enquire for further help and advice contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07850 156655