We are delighted offer this Iconic 300TDi, NeneBuilt Pop top 110 camper, the travellers choice due to bomb proof simple electrics engine. Manufactured in 1997 and supplied to West Midlands fire service, being in storage for most of its life with only 18,000 MILES RECORDED from new so a real Defender time piece. We have since fully refurbished the body, underside and running gear plus fitted side storage locker and added a further inner storage area, reduce bulkhead and add nearside windowed side panel to add further light and ventilation to the living area. As you can see we have added an Alu Cab pop top awning and camper roof as part of the Nene Camper Defender build. We have completed a full body off chassis clean, refurb and repaint in dark granite grey metallic with contrasting white roof and alloy wheels plus satin black checker plate wing tops and bonnet protectors. Our in house cabinet makers have built out the rear living area with kitchen storage, work top with gas hob and sink plus pull out work surface. Please Enquire for further help and advice and final quotation to supply the finished Defender camper to your specification firstname.lastname@example.org 07850 15665 or to book an appointment to view or discuss further Land Rover or Toyota based camper supply and build. £49,995
INVENTORY OF WORKS CARRIED OUT TO DATE
* Supply of ex fire service Defender 110 (300)TDi hardtop 18,000 MILES RECORDED FROM NEW fully serviced new cam belt etc.
* Fully refurbish body fitment of Puma 110 rear body, side panels etc, finish in dark Granite grey metallic inside and out. Clean and repaint all underside, chassis and running gear.
* Fit rear body side locker and modify front nearside wheel box area to locate fridge freezer
* Fit black LR alloy checker plate to bonnet, sills and and wing tops
* Fit black alloy steering guard
* Fit Alu Cab Icarus poptop roof and side awning
* Fit twin leisure batteries, battery management set up
* Fit bespoke wood cabinetry kitchen, storage, worktop, cooker sink unit
* Fit bespoke soft furnishing seating, cushions and side storage pockets
* Miscellaneous further service, refurbishment works
Plus link to our pop top camper page
Click here to see more information on our Pop Top Camper Conversions