New and Used Ford Rangers
Nene Overland always has a large stock of New and Used Ford Rangers, either on site or in the pipeline. We are able to supply any model and trim variant in single, super or double cab, from the useful XL right up to the awesome Wildtrak model.
Whether you need a sturdy and frugal 2.2 TDCi workhorse for your business or a tuned, retrimmed and tastefully modified 3.2 litre with the 6-speed auto ‘box we can supply them all.
Utilising almost 30 years of experience building, maintaining and modifying all manner of 4x4s and pickups we are the only company in the UK that can do it all in-house. Even if you need a custom built pickup with secure storage system, loading platform or hydraulic tipper body we can build exactly what you want at our Peterborough HQ.
We also carry a wide range of aftermarket accessories for the Ford Ranger, from larger alloy wheels and accompanying off-road tyre package to wider when arches to our exclusive design auxiliary lighting mounting solutions. Either supplied for DIY fitment or bring your Ford Ranger to us and we’ll fit them all for you.
Ford Ranger XL
- 16″ steel wheels
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Ford Easy-Fuel capless refuelling system
- Electrically-operated front windows with one-shot down driver’s window
- Ford DAB Radio/CD with Bluetooth®, USB and AUX inputs
- Electrically-operated and heated door mirrors
- Body coloured front bumpers
Ford Ranger XLT
In addition to Ford Ranger XL:
- 16″ alloy wheels
- Chrome finish door mirror caps and door handles
- Radio/CD with 4.2″ TFT screen, USB connection for external music devices and Ford SYNC 3 with Voice Control and Applink
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Plastic moulded side steps with bright-finish metallic inserts
- Cruise control
- Bedliner with protective side wall
- Manual air conditioning with pollen filter
Ford Ranger Limited 2
In addition to Ford Ranger XLT:
- 17″ alloy wheels
- Radio/CD with 8″ TFT touchscreen, Ford SYNC 3 with Voice Control, and USB connection for external music devices
- 8-way electrically-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support (Double cab only)
- Power-foldable door mirrors with puddle lights
- Dual-zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (DEATC) air conditioning
- Rear parking distance sensors
- Chrome tubular sports bar
- Leather seat trim
- Premium floor mats
Ford Ranger Wildtrak
In addition to Ford Ranger Limited:
- 18″ machined alloy wheels
- Titanium effect painted front grille housings
- Ford Radio/CD/SD-Navigation system with 8″ TFT touchscreen, Ford SYNC 3 with Voice Control, and USB connection for external music devices
- Rear-view camera
- Plastic moulded side steps with brushed-finish metallic inserts
- Aerodynamic sports bar
- A choice of seven ambient interior lighting colours, with dimming control
Ford Ranger Regular Cab
The two-door Ford Ranger Regular Cab provides a highly practical space with outstanding load-space capability.
- Two-door cab style with seats for two occupants
- Load box 2,317 x 1,560 mm
- 1,240kg and 1,084kg (4×2) maximum gross payload
Ford Ranger Super Cab
The Ford Ranger Super Cab has two conventional front doors and two reverse-hinged rear doors, giving easy access to the back of the cab and the space behind the front seats. This cab style has occasional seating in the rear with secure, accessible in-cab storage, including two covered compartments in the floor.
- Four door cab style with reverse-hinged rear doors and seats for up to four occupants
- Load box 1,847 x 1,560 mm
- 1,202g maximum gross payload
Ford Ranger Double Cab
The Ford Ranger Double Cab has four full sized doors. It provides a spacious, car-like environment for up to five people, with large doors giving easy access for rear passengers. They also enjoy superb rear legroom.
- Four-door cab style with seats for up to five occupants.
- Load box 1,549 x 1,560 mm
- 1,150kg maximum gross payload
Ford Ranger parts and accessories – we can fit a huge range of aftermarket kit
Many of these modifications are exclusive to Nene Overland in the UK. We are always happy to discuss your requirements and if what you need isn’t available off the shelf from our huge repertoire of aftermarket accessories for the Ford Ranger then we’re happy to design, build and fit any custom modifications.
Loadbed covers for the Ford Ranger Pickup come in a variety of forms: gas-assisted (as shown) or roll-tops are the most popular. All lockable and very secure.
The All-Cab rear canopy for the Ford Ranger can be supplied in basic form or fully kitted for long distance travelling, specialist commercial use or just for carrying recovery gear.
The All-Cab Shadow Awning provides a very useful 270° of shelter from the sun or the rain when travelling, camping or just when working in the field.
We are able to fully re-trim any Ford Ranger in a range of leathers with matching or contrasting stitching and embroidered to your exacting specification.
We can also re-trim the dashboard and door trim in leather to match the upholstery, all with sticking to match the seats.
Piano black door furniture, switchgear and dash trim is very popular alongside our carbon effect trim parts.
The Chaser Bar can support a Lazer Lamps 50″ LED light bar as well as other lighting options to aid forward vision or illuminate the rear loadbed or work area.
We offer a range of tuning options for the Ford Ranger to take you right up to 300BHP for those needing a truly wild ride or maximum pulling power.
We have several wheel and tyre packages for the Ford Ranger from 18″ to 22″ which are perfectly complemented with our wide arch kit for a truly mean and purposeful look.
We can also build a wide range of specialist bodies, dropsides and tippers for any Ford Ranger including the Single Cab, King Cab and Double Cab
Please contact our sales team to discuss your specific requirements
We can also supply and specialise in the following:
- Ford Ranger 3.2TDci and 2.2 TDci Tuning
- Ford Ranger 3.2TDci and 2.2 TDci Performance Upgrades
- Ford Ranger Parts
- Ford Ranger Accessories
- Ford Ranger Wheels and Tyres
- Ford Ranger Modifications
- Ford Ranger Servicing
- Ford Ranger Tipper Bodies
- Ford Ranger Dropside Pickup Beds
- Ford Ranger Expedition Equipment
- Ford Ranger Recovery Equipment